During your summer holidays in Bibione, you can forget about your car and move comfortably using the ATVO services:
Two differentiated mini trains that have different routes:
• Trenino Dune leaves from Piazza Fontana every day from 7pm to midnight.
• Lino delle Fate Train - It starts from the Lino delle Fate with stops in piazza Keplero, piazza Treviso, Luna Park.
Bibione Bike Service
From 1 June it allows you to get on the bike, which will be placed in the special trolley, to go to Caorle, Jesolo, Eraclea and Punta Sabbioni.
Bibione Beach Link
The integrated train + bus service that connects, with a single ticket, the Latisana station with the beaches of Bibione.
Bibione Beach Link, the result of an agreement between Trenitalia (FS Italiane Group) and ATVO-Azienda Trasporti Veneto Orientale, provides 34 connections a day that will allow you to arrive by train at the Latisana station and take a shuttle bus to reach the Venetian coast. The single ticket also includes the transport of luggage and the use of public transport in Bibione.
The Express services between Bibione and Venice's Marco Polo airport and Treviso's Canova airport also left on 9 June.
Departures from Bibione are 6.45, 8.30, 13.30, 16.40.
>> Download the timetables 2022 of Bibione Express <<
Where can you buy ATVO tickets?
At the ABA Viaggi e Vacanze office in Corso del Sole 2 (Bibione) on the ground floor it is possible to purchase ATVO tickets for the following trips:
- urban and extra-urban routes;
- Bibione Mestre Express
- Bibione Marco Polo Express Airport;
- Bibione - Piazza San Marco Quickly (A / R)
- Bibione - Venice (24h) Quickly
- Metropolitan 24h (1 adult and 2 under 12)
Or you can check all the updated rides and buy tickets directly on the ATVO website: ww.atvo.it