Lino Delle Fate Eco Village Resort was built with a precise goal: to protect and enhance the natural area of Bibione, preserving its rich biodiversity and sharing it with those who choose to immerse themselves in a natural context for their holidays on the Adriatic.
Thus, was born Lino Delle Fate Eco Village Resort, a resort in harmony with nature since its construction, where the comfort of the guests is as important as the respect for the environment.
This ambitious project embodies the values of Europa Tourist Group, which since 1972 has been committed to guaranteeing its guests sustainable holidays.
Our commitment to sustainable tourism manifests itself in many ways, touching all spheres of sustainability: environmental sustainability, economic sustainability, and social sustainability.
The respect for our territory has led us to develop a profound responsibility in the use of resources, specifically:
- We have redeveloped 16 hectares of green area by creating a natural park open to the public: the Parco della Biodiversità Mediterranea (Mediterranean Biodiversity Park). The park is protected by the European Union and is part of the "Natura 2000" network.
The Park boasts a complex natural history, its main characteristics are the rich biodiversity and the presence in large quantities of “Lino delle fate” (Stipa pennata).
- All green areas are managed following integrated pest management criteria.
- We guarantee the climate control of the clubhouse through geothermal energy.
- We have implemented photovoltaic panels to promote the use of renewable energy.
- We power the air conditioning of the clubhouse through geothermal energy.
- We promote food sustainability by cultivating in our countryside fruit and vegetables used in our restaurant. Horticulture guarantees us autonomy from June to September.
- We promote recycling in the resort.
- We have reduced waste by replacing single-use plastics with biodegradable plastics, paper, and glass.
- We promote sustainable mobility on holiday by offering our guests services such as bike rental, e-bike rental, charging stations for electric cars.
- The entire resort is car-free: guests move around safely on foot or by bicycle and staff travel using electric vehicles.
- We have started a more sustainable management of our beach sector, preferring the use of natural materials for walkways, sunbeds, and umbrellas.
By creating added value for the local community, Lino delle Fate is generating constant growth, growing and making the territory grow:
- We select suppliers favouring local ones that share our values.
- We provide a safe and stable work environment for 100 seasonal employees.
The growth that Lino delle Fate Eco Village Resort has been made possible thanks to the commitment and support of our workers, and to the management of Europa Tourist Group. The main initiatives in terms of social sustainability are aimed at the well-being of our employees:
- We provide additional training to ensure employee safety.
- We carry out training courses that focus on well-being in the workplace.
- We have developed an LMS (Learning Management System) platform that provides our employees with technical skills in using software, and soft skills for a better relationship with colleagues and guests.