• How can I get an estimate for a stay?
You can check the hotel’s availability at the website www.linodellefateresort.com where you can also make a booking request.
You can also contact our Booking Centre at the telephone number +39 0431 430144, via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax at the number +39 0431 439311.
• How should I proceed if I want to confirm a reservation?
In order to confirm your reservation, we ask for a 20% advance payment on the total amount, which you can submit via bank transfer, online payment or simply by calling our Booking Centre and giving your credit card number and expiry date. As soon as we receive your payment, we will send you a communication either via e-mail or regular mail. If you book with one of our non-refundable tariffs, we are going to ask for payment in one solution with the aforementioned conditions.
• What are the terms of cancellation?
- In case of cancellation up to 30 days before arrival, you may turn the advance payment into a bonus which you can use for a reservation in the current or in the following year
- In case of cancellation within 30 days from arrival or in case of no show, you will lose your advance payment
- Early departure: payment of the total amount except for meals not consumed
- If you book with our non-refundable tariff, we kindly remind you that the paid amount will not be refunded.
• Can I get an insurance to cover for a booking cancellation?
Europa Tourist Group has thought of you as well, with an extremely convenient travel insurance! Thanks to Allianz Booking Protection and Allianz Protection Plus, you may insure your holiday at a very reasonable price.
Choose between an insurance on your advance payment or on the entire travel, and book in all safety and tranquillity your next holiday in Bibione and Lignano.
To find out all the advantages of an insured holiday, make sure to fill out the form at the link given, and you can download an informative pdf containing all the details: www.linodellefateresort.com/utility/allianz-booking-protection.html
• Can I book a non-smoking room?
All the rooms and bungalows in the resort are non-smoking only.
• Can you guarantee my specific requests regarding position of the room/bungalow?
We always do our best to satisfy our Guests’ requests, so we will make sure to take note of all your requests. It is not possible for us, however, to guarantee them, be it in written or verbal form.
• Is it possible to reserve a beach umbrella in the first row?
Is it unfortunately not possible to reserve a beach umbrella in the first row.
• Should the places by the swimming pool be reserved?
It is not possible to reserve the places by the swimming pool.
• How can I request a gift voucher for a stay at the hotel?
You can contact our Booking Centre (tel. +39 0431 430144 e-mail email@example.com), we will then ask for payment of the requested sum. As soon as we receive the payment, we will send you the requested type of voucher, either via e-mail or regular mail.
• How can I pay the bill at the hotel?
You can pay for your stay upon check-out. We accept all types of payment: credit card, debit card, cheque, EC Karte, cash up to 2,999,00 Euro.
• What are the check-in and check-out times?
Check-in: starting from 4 pm
Check-out: until 10 am
The reception is open 24 hours a day.
If you were to arrive in the morning and the room should already be prepared, you may check-in immediately and enter the room/bungalow shortly after. Alternatively, you may park your car and wait by the swimming pool or at the beach.
• What should I do to fix an early check-in or late check-out?
You should check with the reception, which may grant or deny this possibility upon room availability.
• How far is the hotel from the city centre and from the beach?
The resort is located in a wonderful position, surrounded in green, at about 500 metres from the sea. The town centre and the shopping street are at about 1000 metres from the resort.
• How can I get to the hotel by train or by plane?
The nearest train station is in Latisana, at about 20 km from Bibione, from there you can reach the hotel by bus or by taxi. The nearest airports are Treviso – A. Canova (80 km) and Venice – Marco Polo (90 km).
Details on how to reach us: www.linodellefateresort.com/dove-siamo.html
• Do you also organise transfers from/to the airport/train station?
The resort or booking centre may organise transfers by taxi upon request.
The service requests payment. It is sufficient to communicate your arrival date, the airport, the arrival time and the flight number. Our transfer responsible will be waiting for you at the exit gate, and will take you directly to the resort.
• Is a garage included in the price? Should you reserve your parking place beforehand?
The hotel has an unsupervised car park, it is not necessary to reserve a parking place.
• Do you supply cribs/changing tables/electric kettles?
Certainly, upon request and free-of-charge.
• Are the apartments/bungalows provided with electric kettle/microwave oven/coffee machine?
Yes, and you may use them free-of-charge.
• Do you also supply strollers?
Strollers are supplied free-of-charge, but are subject to availability.
• Are pets allowed?
Small pets are allowed upon request and only in the bungalows.
The price is Euro 15,00/day and we request a Euro 100,00 deposit to be paid in cash at the reception, which will be refunded at the end of the stay provided no damage has been done.
• Is it possible to rent bicycles?
Yes, the price is Euro 2,00/day.
• Is there an entertainment service?
Entertainment for children is guaranteed from the middle of May to the middle of September (except for Saturdays).
For more details, check out the following link: www.linodellefateresort.com/servizi/mini-club.html
Inside the clubhouse, you will find a playroom for children: here is also where the entertainment activities will take place in case of bad weather.
• Is there Wi-Fi in the resort?
Yes, you will receive username and passord at the reception.
• Does the resort have its own private beach sector?
Yes, the private beach sector is located directly opposite the resort. You will receive a voucher with your beach umbrella number at the reception upon check-in. Pets are not allowed here.
• How far is the resort from the doggy beach Spiaggia di Pluto? How can I reserve a beach place at Spiaggia di Pluto?
By paying a small supplement, you can reserve your beach place at the beach sector reserved for dogs, Spiaggia di Pluto. For info on booking please contact directly firstname.lastname@example.org. This beach sector is about 500 metres far away from the resort.
• How deep are the swimming pools?
The resort has a swimming pool for adults, up to 130 cm deep, a swimming pool for children 45 cm deep with a baby pool 15 cm deep. The whirlpool is 90 cm deep.
• Do you supply pool towels?
Yes, you will find them in the room or at the reception.
• Does the hotel offer a laundry service to guests?
You may use the coin-operated laundry and flatiron room in the hotel. The service is available upon payment.
• How are the rooms for disabled people equipped?
The resort has two equipped rooms of type Primula and Ginestra, beside various equipped apartments of type Pino Nero. The bathroom is equipped with a toilet seat riser, saftey handles and the shower box is flat. Every part of the hotel is wheelchair-accessible.
• How can I book a T Time at the Golf Club in Lignano?
Directly at the hotel or through our Booking Centre. The hotel will give you a voucher for the Green Fee: with this, you will receive a corporate discount on your Green Fee at the Golf Club.
• What are the restaurant’s opening hours?
Breakfast: 7.30 am –10.00 am
Dinner: 6.30 pm – 9.00 pm
In the beginning and end of the season the restaurant's opening hours may vary.
• Is a dress code required for the restaurant?
The requested attire is casual elegant. Beach apparel and flip-flops are not allowed.
• Is the restaurant service buffet or à la carte?
At the restaurant, meals are always buffet; should you have particular needs, the Direction reserves to itself the decision to serve à la carte meals.
It is also possible to choose the free takeaway service, so you can enjoy our restaurant-quality meals in the tranquillity of your apartment.
• How much does an extra meal cost?
An extra dinner service costs Euro 30,00/person (drinks not included), while an extra breakfast service costs Euro 15,00/person. Children up to 4 years old eat for free, while children from 5 to 13years old get 40% discount on any meals.
• Is there a particular menu for people with gluten intolerance, vegans, people with food allergies (lactose, albumin etc.)?
The hotel’s kitchen is well equipped to satisfy any need our Guests may have. You can mention your specific requests concerning food directly upon booking.
• Is it possible to request a special menu for babies?
You may ask the kitchen or the restaurant to heat your babies’ food or to make a porridge.
• How can I reserve treatments at Bibione Thermae’s SPA?
You may book your treatments and massages by calling the number +39 0431 441200 or directly by asking at the hotel’s reception. We would like to remind you that, as our kind Guests, you will get 10% discount on the price for massages and treatments.